Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Mama, lets make a treat!"


I was hanging out on the couch, Carsyn was snoozing in the swing, Montgomery was watching TV. Or so I thought. He comes up beside me and says "Mama lets make a treat". I think...."Seriously? I JUST got the kitchen clean from dinner!" but he goes on to say "We need a book and greedee-ents. We need plower (flour), choco-dat (chocolate), sugar, and eggs". How can I tell him no? He remembered most of the ingredients to the 'congo squares' we made a few weeks ago. Soooooo, in the kitchen we go. We get the book, the 'greedee-ents' and he stands on a chair and helps me make them. I am so glad I did. Good fun times with my little buddy :)


In other news- it snowed today! YAY! Well, it snowed LAST NIGHT and then sleeted and rained all day today. A freezing rain that coated everything. Here are some fun pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment